Register Your OHRV or Snowmobile at Country Goods & Groceries of East Wakefield

Park & Ride From Here

Are you operating or plan to operate your recreational vehicle off your property? All snowmobiles and OHRVs must be registered. A registration is a privilege to ride off of your own property on approved trails or with written landowner permission. A title, bill of sale or previous registration is not required to register an Off Highway Recreational Vehicle or snowmobile. There are no additional trail user fees in New Hampshire. Snowmobile registration fees arediscounted for members of New Hampshire snowmobile clubs.Lots of surrounding trails near Country Goods & Groceries and Park & Ride from Here!